Tuesday, November 11, 2008
WTF!?!?!?
Are you freaking kidding me? Me? Do that? You've got to be out of your mind. I have never once given you reason to believe I would even tempt fate on that one.I've got way too much going for me to do something that stupid. I'm not interested in changing my perception of reality. My reality is bad enough as it is. I don't need to make it go away. It's only just going to come back. Nothing will change that.Yeah, I may need an escape once in a while, but I'm not going to try to make myself "feel." It's a whole lot easier just to run away. Clear my head. Go for a drive. Oh, yeah, and a lot safer too.Don't push your problems and issues on to me. And don't think that there aren't other people who are just as capable of doing something like this. Don't automatically assume that it's my problem and my doing. I'm not the person you obviously think I am.I'm better than that and if you don't realize that, shame on you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment