Sunday, December 7, 2008
Cold & Flu Season
Ugh. It's back. Cold & Flu Season. And I've fallen victim. The coughing, the sneezing, the stuffiness. I hate being sick. I want someone to make me soup. Chicken Noodle, Broccoli Cheddar, Beef and Barley. I don't care. It needs to be warm and tasty and not made by me.I need to take a day long nap, not be hounded every five minutes to do something for you. I'm sick. You should be taking care of me, not the other way around. It was your idea to have the party. It was your idea to drink the entire bottle. I know I indulged. We all did. But I'm the adult. You said never again, and yet, you did it again.I knew what I was doing. I knew how I was going to feel in the morning. So did you, but I'm not the one who's complaining. I will get over this cold. You'll be complaining about how you feel for the next two weeks. I'm not going to take care of you. I have to take care of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment