Monday, August 11, 2008

Me, Myself and I

I wanted to apologize for my behavior over the last few days. I can't stand the idea of not seeing you and barely talking to you after weeks of constant companionship. I know I should have said something weeks ago and not just let it build up until I shut down.
I'm really trying to break through my own walls and share more but you have to understand it's going to take time. It's something I'm really going to struggle with. The walls aren't just up to protect me. They're kind of like my security blanket. If they're up I know that no one will try to get to close. Sometimes I almost think you're fighting a losing battle because I've been refusing to even acknowledge that maybe they are up way too high.
Please bear with me. I'm not going anywhere. I know it may seem like I'm trying to break away, but I'm not. I'm battling my own demons, most of which have nothing to do with you. I am sorry if you feel like I'm slighting you in some way because I won't talk about it.
I love you more more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment