Thursday, September 25, 2008

People Never Learn

Have you ever had someone in your life who wouldn't take the hint? Who kept annoying you even though you've told them on numerous occassions to go the fuck away? Yeah that's you. I can't believe you found me after all this time. I've gone a glorious while without you around and now I've come to find you're back. What were you thinking? I sure as hell hope you've changed, grown up, done something with your poor, pathetic self.But apparently, it's all the same to you. Don't bother to ask about me or what I've been up to. Instead it's all about the guy and the girl and the who and what. No you will never be good enough for me. I thought by now you would have figured that out.To each his own and let them lay. It's not your life, you have no say. I wouldn't try to continue from here. Chances are it will fall on deaf ears. I'm done for now, but I'm sure there'll be more. Don't expect me to come knock on your door. Go away and leave me alone. Can't I just have a quiet night at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment