Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Great, Just What I Need
Great. I can't believe I did that. I could kick myself for that mistake. Now I'm going to hear about it. Well guys, guess now you know, I'm not as saavy and wise as you all seem to think. I've just been faking it the whole time. Instead of dinner and drinks, it's going to be crackers and water for me cause that's about all I deserve after this one.I should just get over it, but this time I can't. I should have known better. I should have paid more attention. I should have said, nope, sorry, not this time. I'll catch you later, but no, I had to go and do it didn't I? Couldn't wait a few more days.And now it's going to cause me a lack of sleep and an unhealthy attitude towards everything. So I'll behave myself for a while. Stop doing the things I shouldn't be doing at times when I shouldn't be doing them. I'll hide my shame for a bit and then one day the sun will come out and all will be right with the world. Or it'll all go to hell in a handbasket quicker than we can say... And then I'll have to deal with it anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment