So it seems like everytime I start a new project, I seem to forget about the leftovers from every other project. I can't seem to figure out what to do with them. It seems like for most colors I don't have enough to start and finish a project. I was thinking about maybe donating them to a battered women's shelter or maybe a day camp. Either one of those can use them right? I don't know. I guess I just need to start paying more attention when I buy yarn so that way I'm not in too deep for a color I love (in most cases) or I hate (in some cases).
If anyone needs some yarn, hit me up...
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found your blog on ravelry.
ReplyDeleteDid you find something to do with your scraps?? I would suggest making granny squares with them. That's what I'm doing. That way you can make stuff out of them. Like a blanket, cushion covers, bags,etc.
I have only been hookin for a year and I'm finding the same problems with yarn. I buy a stein of a colour and do the same the next week and so on but I've no projects in mind for them. I've finally come up with doing a afghan with them.Peaceful harmony its called. I'm on rav under Jelibe.