Thursday, August 20, 2009

Office Move

I think it is finally over. I can't say I particularly like my new hole, but at least I do have some sense of peace and quiet.
I have bruises in places I never thought you could get bruises though. I think I've moved my desk three times since Monday. Hopefully after today, it will all be done. Now maybe I'll be able to get some work done. The never ending pile of invoices and orders just seems to keep growing. No matter how many times I get them down to a reasonable number, they always pile back up. Stop for one day and you're behind for a week.
Sometimes I wonder if we're the only people in the office who do any work. Why is it the Supply Nazi is always downstairs telling us what we can and cannot have. If I need it to do my job and it's not expensive, order it. I mean really...haggling over the price of paperclips. Some people just don't know how to do their jobs or just really aren't good at what they do.
Five minutes of silence, that's all I ask. Now let me get back to work so I can go home and crochet. Just don't ask me to sew in the ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment