What is this "You Too" you've been sending me when I say something like I love you? Are you that emotionally disconnected from me that you can't even respond in kind? Or are you afraid that your wife might see it? Did you tell her it was over between us and you want to work things out with her? Is that why you won't come meet me after dark? Because you know that if you go out after a certain point except to work at the bar, that she'll know?
You need to take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror. You've changed. Who's the miserable one now? It's sure as hell isn't me. I'm actually pretty content. Am I happy with you and the way you've been acting? No, but I'm willing to over look that because I know what kind of stress you have going on in your life.
It's time for you to grow a pair. Yeah, I said it. You don't like the way things are going? Make a change. Don't just sit around and wait for things to happen. You'll never get where you want to be. Set some ground rules for yourself, for your money, for whatever. You need to do something. You are in a slump that no matter how hard I try, I can't help you get out of. You're going to have to do something to save yourself because no one else is going to be able to.
I'm not looking for someone to save me. I'm looking for someone to share my life with. If you're still interested, please give me a sign. Show me that I'm special. Surprise me. Do something. Quit sulking. Yeah sometimes life sucks. Sometimes we run into speed bumps, but they don't have to be road blocks.
I'm not going anywhere, but be aware that when I want to do something, I will do it with or without you. I want to share experiences with you, but if you're unwilling to join me than I will do it myself. I'm not afraid to do things alone. I've done it before, I can do it again. No, I'm not giving up on you. I just hope you will realize that yes, your actions have been affecting people. They will continue to affect people. It's up to you to decide whether it's in a negative or a positive way. Only you can change.
The tables have turned. You wanted me to realize what was going on with me, now I want you to realize the same.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment