Saturday, February 20, 2010

Required Responses

I don't know what's going on with you, but you'd  better explain yourself.  After hours of not hearing from you I get a cryptic message about working out some major issues.  What major issues?  Are you finally taking caring of business like you've needed to for the last two years?  It better be good.  Did she find out about your Facebook profile?  Did you delete it because of her?  I'm going to wait for the answer to that one before I let Jake lose on you because if that's the case...

You've spent most of the last week ignoring me.  I don't know how to take that.  You say you're worried about me but you're never there.  I understand it was a bad week at work, that you had to go to Hattiesburg and Lake Charles and Hattiesburg again.  I didn't have a very good week myself, but you wouldn't know that because you haven't taken the time to talk to me.  Oh that's right, we did meet up Wednesday after work but all we talked about was you playing soccer, cars and races and the Saints game and a little bit about what's going on with me.  There was no talk about how's work, even though I asked you.  A little bit one sided don't you think.  And you're supposed to be the quiet one of the two of us.

So apparently, I agreed to meet up with Drew tonight.  I think I must be out of my mind.  Maybe I just won't answer the phone when he calls.  I think he's got a new number anyway so I won't recognize it.  He's in town to see Isabelle and to deal with the DA about when he got attacked by the guy he worked with.  Supposedly they caught the guy and part of his plea bargain is that he pays Drew's medical bills, which of course he hasn't done.  I don't know what made me agree to see him.  It's probably the really nice, do the right thing part of me.  The other parts of me are puking.  They are saying "Don't do it girl!"  We'll see what happens.

You're explanation...hmmm.  Nope, doesn't stick.  You should have used that as a jumping off point, but then that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment