Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yeah So I Was Thinking

So of course, once again, I'm at work and surfing the 'net.  I'm on Ravelry because I'm supposed to check in to one of my swap groups that has a weekly check in, but of course, it hasn't been posted yet, so I'm looking around.  I click on the "Order of Socially Unfriended and Virtually Deleted Group" because they're some really cool people and it's kind of my style...you know, cursing and general pissyness.  And there's this post REVIEW: Bizarre Yarns.  As it turns out Bizarre Yarns is a person and she's got a couple of Etsy shops.  So someone posted that she absolutely loves the pierceless nipple rings that were made for her...so I was thinking...maybe?

But that's not all I was thinking.  I know that I want the tatoo of the stick on my right wrist, but I was also thinking about maybe getting a tatoo of a key between my breats, over my heart.  Because I wear the key to my heart close to my chest, but then I started thinking about it and I really don't want a tatoo there.  So Bizarre Yarns also makes necklaces, so I'm thinking about comissioning her to make a long key necklace for me so that I can actually wear the key to my heart.  I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but I think it's fitting.

I know, I can't focus on anything.  I have too many thoughts in my head to do just one thing at a time.  That's why I'm at work, looking at Ravelry, posting to my blog and actually working.  I think I probably have ADD or ADHD, but at this age, it's too late to diagnose it.  AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

So Tara asked this question just a moment ago "How do you know if you really are going insane?"  I have no idea.  I just know that I have this little tick in my brain and some days it ticks faster than others.  One day I think it's going to just stop ticking and then I'm really going to go nuts.  The reason she asked is because they keep making stupid changes at the office in Colorado and not consulting us.  I hate those people.  Looks like I'm going to be going to Denver soon, just so I can set them straight.  Ugh.  It's cold there.  It's snowing.  I want to go when it's warm...sometime after April Conference.

I think I figured out why the ring finger on my left hand was hurting so bad...I just pulled on it and it popped, so I think I've been walking around with a somewhat dislocated finger for a couple of weeks.  It still hurts a little bit, but not nearly as much as it did earlier.  It's kind of weird that I didn't figure this out before.  I wonder when I did it and how I did it.  Maybe now I'll be able to get back into the knitting and crocheting more than I was.  Even though I finished the scarf for my class and a pair of fingerless gloves for Satan, I still have to make a scarf for TradeMom2 and a hat for KnitterofHats for the two exchanges I'm in.  I'm hoping that once my yarn comes in tomorrow, I will have the perfect yarn for both projects and I won't have to order and more, but I have to wait and see.  I wish my yarn was here today!

In addition to destashing (which is kind of hard, since I keep ordering more yarn), I'm also destashing my groups on Ravelry.  I'm in too many of them to even keep up, so I'm trying to get it down to 50 or so that I'm in.  I think I'll probably end up with 100.  I need to be very careful about joining groups.  If I don't think I'm ever going to respond to something, I shouldn't join the group.  I got it down to about 70 groups!  Go me!

Actions speak louder than words.  Yours as of late only say that work is more important than anything else.  No wonder you're so freaking miserable.  I need a hug because I'm going to be at the doctor's office most of tomorrow having tests done.  Not that you'll be there to give one to me.  And if I feel up to it tomorrow night, I have to come to you.  Make time for me.  I shouldn't always have to make time for you.

2 comments:

  1. If asked a question would I get an honest answer. The real truth. The full story.

    ReplyDelete